New in 2017! ! Eco Friendly Recycled Yarn for Knitting
|FOB Price:||US $1.8-2.2 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $1.8-2.2/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||100000tons Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: RECYCLED YARN
- Feature: Eco-Friendly, High Strength, High Temperature-Resistant, High-Elastic, Low Elasticity, Recycled, Anti-Pilling, Flame-Retardant, Light Appearance, Moisture Absorbent, Medium Elasticity, Abrasion Resistant, Anti-Bacterial, Breathable, Anti-Static, Anti-UV, Far Infrared
- Technics: Polyester Yarn
- Number of Shares: Single Yarn
- Type: POY FDY DTY
- Structure: Multifilament Yarn
- Transport Package: Carton or Pallet
- Origin: China
- Usage: Knitting, Weaving, Hand Knitting, Sewing, Embroidery
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Fiber Length: Continuous Filament
- Pattern: Raw
- Coarseness: Fine Yarn
- Trademark: RS
- Specification: 20d~300d
- HS Code: 54024700
using recycle PET fiber as textile material is a good example in the textile industry in this concern.
It takes 450 years for a PET bottle to degrate under the ground.
the vast use of PET bottles and the wastes incurred have done great damages to the earth,
recycle a one-liter PET bottle can reduce 0.04kg of co2 emission.
and a simple T-shirt can be made by using solely fiber recycled from 20 PET bottles.
In the manufacturing process,the caps and labels of used PET bottles are first removed and bottles are then sorted,crushed,float passed, and crushed into flakes. through condensation process,the flakes are made into PET CHIP,and then pet filament or PET fiber via melt spinning and drawing phases. the PET fiber is further made into yarn through spinning process. PET fiber is abrasion resistant,moisture transferring and quick drying,and with good breathability.
it is widely used as material for textile products such as T-shirt, hat, glove,sportswear,jacket,bag,carpet,etc.
Pls contatc me if any interests.
Ms Kero Wang
Our Technique Control Dept: